4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Diesel Heater Exchange Unit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Fuel, oil, lubes and fluids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mozref

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 15:18    Post subject: Diesel Heater Exchange Unit Reply with quote

Hi Guys - Again looking for some assistance from you Tech Guys, does my 3 Ltr. Trooper (W Reg) have a Diesel Heater Exchange Unit fitted to the fuel line?

If so, where would I locate this?

Apprieciate your assistance

Moz
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 15:18    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

eithan h

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 19:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

i suppose it's the head itself but other than that there is no dedicated cooler for the fuel, it's not the same as the common rail engines of today as the fuel isn't pressurised to the pressure that todays engines  work at
mozref

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 14:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks - Eithan for your feedback, now in the process of having head removed for testing, just trying to find someone to do it, it appears most garages these days just want to do MOT's, brakes, etc.
The Company who are going to test head, asked if there was a fuel heater unit fitted, he did not think there was.
Anyway here is the offical reply from Isuzu UK, to confirm my question.

No UK supplied Trooper was fitted with a fuel heater as standard equipment

Regards Adrian Hogg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Fuel, oil, lubes and fluids All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: