4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

TUNIT Chip Tuning

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Modifications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris B
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:59    Post subject: TUNIT Chip Tuning Reply with quote

hi folks,

just wondering if anybody has any experience or views on the TUNIT chip tuning... now mine has all the problems sorted i was thinking of taking it in and getting it done

cheers

chris
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:59    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Webby

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 15:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that's what i like to hear! Pleased for you that your engine is sorted. I too keep looking at the aftermarket tuning chips. As for which one, no idea!?!
Think i remember someone with a Hi-Lux having one from tunit. He had several problems but in the end Tunit replaced it for him.
Do wonder how it will affect the insurance, without sounding too old before my time!
VW engine's can have the fueling profile changed on the ECU through the equivelent of the Tech 2 port. Apparently completely undetectable apart from the smile on the drivers face!
Webby
Chris B
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 23:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had wondered about the insurance... as I already pay over the £1K mark i dont want it creaping up any further! (young driver doing high miles)
gatfaz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 21:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris, mate of mine was looking to take a franchise on and looked at tune it, he then heard some horror stories through the motor trade about blowing engines up! dont know how tru it is
davehodge999

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 14:45    Post subject: tunit Reply with quote

i had a tunit thing on my 98 passat what adiference in power and economy was better.i sold it with 120000 on clock with no probs at all
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Modifications All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: