Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Mechanic wanted to Replacing injectors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Newt1206

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 21:47    Post subject: Mechanic wanted to Replacing injectors Reply with quote

Hi

Recently bought 4 new injectors for the 4xj1 engine, does anyone know of a quality mechanic who could replace the old ones? The local dealers are wanting a fortune

I live in Rotherham and can deliver the car within a 40 mile radius. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Lee
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 21:47    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

TrooperDan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 23:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me.....but I think you called lol  Laughing
kevt

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 23:06    Post subject: exchanging injectors Reply with quote

hi,  just joined the forum 'cos i bought a trooper citation and have had to replace no3 injector,i'm not too bad with the spanners so having had it "read for faults"and been turned over for a hundred quid,thought i'd do it myself so my querie is which do i tighten first,the injector "h" clamp or the rail clamp?,  i took pot luck at the "h" clamp and now its back running and not missing but i've noticed blue smoke in the morning if i drive forward onto drive,car leans to nearside but not if i reverse on,leans to offside,i'm assuming cos injectors are on n/s of engine oil may be getting into and past injector overnight hence blueish smoke, also oil pressure was just over 85 when idling but has now dropped below that when driving,   by the way been reading various bits and its a great forum,  thanks kevt
adz1973
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 23:32    Post subject: Re: exchanging injectors Reply with quote

kevt wrote:
hi,  just joined the forum 'cos i bought a trooper citation and have had to replace no3 injector,i'm not too bad with the spanners so having had it "read for faults"and been turned over for a hundred quid,thought i'd do it myself so my querie is which do i tighten first,the injector "h" clamp or the rail clamp?,  i took pot luck at the "h" clamp and now its back running and not missing but i've noticed blue smoke in the morning if i drive forward onto drive,car leans to nearside but not if i reverse on,leans to offside,i'm assuming cos injectors are on n/s of engine oil may be getting into and past injector overnight hence blueish smoke, also oil pressure was just over 85 when idling but has now dropped below that when driving,   by the way been reading various bits and its a great forum,  thanks kevt

Hello mate, if you search jeepolog on here you'll find the manual, there's a procedure which needs to be followed to reinstate injectors etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: