All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

New Fuel Tank for trooper 3.0D

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Fuel, oil, lubes and fluids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andywen8156

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 19:47    Post subject: New Fuel Tank for trooper 3.0D Reply with quote

I have been looking for a new fuel tank and seems they are all around £150 but checking eurocarparts their price is £92.40 from £288 seems a good deal.  I have air in the fuel lines and there is diesel stains on the protective cover for the fuel tank but have not taken it off as yet so not sure if its the fuel lines or the tank pipes
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 19:47    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Isuzu_Man03
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's best going genuine I find for fuel tanks, because some of the spurious ones don't have the pipes in the right spot and don't have drain bungs in.
andywen8156

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 15:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah indeed if money was no object but one from Isuzu would be the half the value of my Trooper or may be more?.  Indeed the grey imported Isuzu would have different pipe layouts but I think for the UK spec it would be like the one I have ordered.  However I will compare it carefully and if its does have a different layout will return the new tank as they have an easy return policy
boblydon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need a new tank also, just looked on eurocarparks website and there £288.........could you give me a link to the cheap price please

bob
andywen8156

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 15:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bob oh that was when they had a sale so now its back to its orginal price
The only other one I know of is www.fueltanksdirect.co.uk but I have not used them the price seems okay good luck
eithan h

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 18:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

millners are about the cheapest i find
andywen8156

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

boblydon wrote:
I need a new tank also, just looked on eurocarparks website and there £288.........could you give me a link to the cheap price please

bob
Hi just checked today and the tank is now back to £92 its a limited offer though
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Fuel, oil, lubes and fluids All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: