Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Blower Problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skoly

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:07    Post subject: Blower Problem Reply with quote

Hi All,

A friend and I are in need of some help to stop us from Freezing when in his LWB 3.1Duty (K Reg).

The blower has stopped working, just like that. We have checked the fuse, the relay in the cab and even had the fluke meter on it, where i could not get a reading at all.

Is there another fuse somewhere or another relay? Or does someone out there have a circuit diagram they could email to me.

Also at the same time the batery warning light came on, water in the fuel filter light came on and the fuel tank light came on. We drained the water from the fuel filter but the light still remains on. The battery is fully charged and checks out ok, but remains lit and there is lots of fuel in the tank and that light still remains on.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation.

Skoly.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:07    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

ethel610

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 12:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you gone through alot of water?

When we've gone through a lot of water all our light have come on and heater stopped working but went off straight away and heater came back after going through water. Other than that can't help.
mason

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 16:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look under the bonnet in the relay box, is there a blue relay? this is for the heater. I had the same prob as you, found that the alternator was overcharging and had burnt this relay out. try removing the relay and the heater should work but the alternator will under charge. I fitted new alternator and relay and everything is fine. Hope this helps.
Mason
skoly

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks very much Mason,

I have removed the relay and the heater now works, the lights have dimmed on the dash also.

Will be getting a new relay on monday and hopefully will get away without having to get a new alternator.

Thanks again.

Skoly.
mason

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 14:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear it works but if you do much traveling as is the batteries will go flat. have the alternator checked, as over charging will burn the new relay out. If you need a new alternator mine cost about £200 inc vat.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: