4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Tank to filter fuel hose size?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Fuel, oil, lubes and fluids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
taylor6632

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 21:35    Post subject: Tank to filter fuel hose size? Reply with quote

Got to replace all the pipes between tank and filter but just need to know the stock size as i've got some plastic aftermarket hose on mine so not sure the original manufacturer dimensions. Just want internal diameter please.

thanks.

1997 Trooper 3.1 LWB Duty, 2" body lift, 3" suspension lift, rough country shocks

1992 Trooper 3.1 SWB Duty, 2" suspension lift, Snorkel
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 21:35    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

taylor6632

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 21:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

and i'll also be after a diagram or measurements on where to cut the floor out the back to get to the pick up pipe and how to clean it out....

1997 Trooper 3.1 LWB Duty, 2" body lift, 3" suspension lift, rough country shocks

1992 Trooper 3.1 SWB Duty, 2" suspension lift, Snorkel
mechainical

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 23:57    Post subject: Re: Tank to filter fuel hose size? Reply with quote

taylor6632 wrote:
Got to replace all the pipes between tank and filter but just need to know the stock size as i've got some plastic aftermarket hose on mine so not sure the original manufacturer dimensions. Just want internal diameter please.

thanks.

Did you ever do this? If so, any guidelines or learnings to share? Have to do mine in the next week or so.

Cheers
Aragorn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 0:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm about to do mine, it looks like 8mm or 5/16" pipe thats on it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Fuel, oil, lubes and fluids All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: