2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

NEWCASTLE AND SURROUNDING AREA'S

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Servicing Agents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DAVE FROM NEWCASTLE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 22:28    Post subject: NEWCASTLE AND SURROUNDING AREA'S Reply with quote

just had my timeing belt renewed and very cost effetive to
this fella does welding auto electrics and mechcanical repiars give him a ring he is excellent
tele phone: LEE ON 0191-2686811
HIS GARAGE IS AT BACKWORTH THE OLD PIT
UNITE 3 BACKWORTH BUSINESS PARK STATION ROAD BACKWORTH
NEWCASTLE
give him a ring and tell him where you got his number from and he will do first class job and very quick
dave logan
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 22:28    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

reichew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 0:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dave,
 Just what I need..

Thanks...

Ray

Joseph Conrad

reichew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 0:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I'm back from my France journey, some 2400miles after. Lee did a good job for the replacement of all the belts on my trooper, just in time for me to make the 400mile journey to Dover.... travelling at 85miles/h almost all the way to dover was an experience indeed.

Well, with this testimon, Lee from Orange Grove garage passed the test. Labour rates was reasonable, infact, the cheapest around in Newcastle. Believe me, I;ve call many for quotes.

Dave, thanks for the recommendation. However, if without our recommendation, I would never, and I say again, never would have left my Trooper with Orange Grove, for it was a mess within, tools lying every and what a messy office  I thought. Even my Dutch friend who gave me a lift to collect my ride was surprised that I would trust my Trooper with them... :p

Well, Lee was a young Chap, perhaps in his early 20s. But he was helpful and polite. Just need more housekeep effort I reckon.

So, if anyone wants someone who have had experienced with Troopers up in Northeast, do give Orange Grove a try. You will be pleasantly surprised.

Ciao.....

Ray

Joseph Conrad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Servicing Agents All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: