Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Isuzu trooper cutting out and failing to start

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Starting issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darraghspencer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 14:11    Post subject: Isuzu trooper cutting out and failing to start Reply with quote

Hi I have an Isuzu trooper 2003 3.0TD it runs fine for long period of time (approx 1 week) and then has episodes where it will cut out when slowing down towards traffic lights or junctions, it then fails to start again for anything from 10 to 30 minutes and then starts as normal and runs as normal.  

Recently though it started and then would refuse to rev above 900rpm (idle speed) even with foot flat to the floor, it has now being stood a week I have gone back to it and it started first time and ran as normal but I don't want to risk putting it back on the road as it is not safe.

It has being to our local bosch service centre twice they have cleaned all fuel lines and filters numerous times and this didn't cure it, it then went to an isuzu dealership for one week and they came back with the answer that nothing was wrong with it.

To me it seems like a solenoid being intermittently faulty or perhaps a relay etc I really don't know?

Ive stripped down as far as the injectors and they all seem to be working fine but I don;t know the location of the sensors solenoids etc/

Some help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Darragh
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 14:11    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

eithan h

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 18:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

orps at a guess it's the round sensor in the middle of the injectors and it will need to be zeroed on the tech2 to run at it's optimum
Gribble

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 13:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

What he said    Smile  and here is a pic of where it is

http://www.itocuk.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=31709
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Starting issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: