QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

BB 2014-The Aftermath

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club events - ideas, reviews and photos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Red Robbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Where ever I happen to be in my imagination but mainly Far East Sussex

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 18:41    Post subject: BB 2014-The Aftermath Reply with quote

Well, home safe and sound  Very Happy  Fosters in hand  Razz
Good run back though attrocious weather but still got home for five thirty after dumping tin tent and doing the shopping..

BIG thanks to Twister,Dan,Adz and all others who helped setting this up for a cracking weekend. And of course all who attended  Cool Thats what makes it  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Total round trip for me, including the laning , was about 670 miles.....Well worth it.
Brilliant to see faces old and new and just catch up with people face to face.

I was really pleased to give some of the lads a chance to practice their recovery techniques  Embarassed  Thanks people  Very Happy

Once again a blinding weekend  Cool
                                                      Many Thanks  Smile
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 18:41    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Hunter
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 18:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bit of a problem on way home , in the form of a brake pipe letting go  Shocked  Shocked

But half hour had it fixed (glad I had brake pipe tools with me)

Great weekend . as Ted said many thanks to all who made it happen  salute  salute  salute
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 19:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another cracking weekend!! Thanks to all who make it happen by organising it and others for being there.

Good to see you all again and new faces. Very Happy

Hope everyone got home ok to.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 20:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet !!!! another belter!  Very Happy , BB2014 great to meet up with everyone again, and watching everyone enjoying themselves on the lanes of North Yorkshire moors. I would like to take this opportunity and thank those, who without their hardwork and time, the BB2014 would never have happened, and so a BIG THANKYOU !!! to Twister, Adz, and Dan for their hardwork and time, Oooooo! nearly forgot, and the girls for their great cooking on the BBQ Saturday night  Smile ...Craig ...
adz1973
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 20:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

And a sterling bit of fabrication from Josh(Isuzuman03) with the bbq. Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 20:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

First up, considering a couple of months ago I really thought this years BB wasn't going to happen coz everyone was skint, what an absolutely cracking weekend it turned out to be. So good to catch up with you all, I just wish the weekend could have been longer.

I really would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who came along, especially those who travelled half the length of the country to get to it  Cool . I know it needs to be organised and everything, but as Ted said, at the end of the day it's you bunch of die hard BB'ers that make it what it is every year, and without you lot it just wouldn't happen.

There are a few people I'd like to say a special thanks to for their help in pulling this years BB together, and I know their names have already been mentioned, but I personally would like to say thank you....

Jase and Adz for helping me eventually find the right campsite, running around the countryside, and putting up with the endless phone calls  Laughing ; TrooperDan for the hours spent sorting out the lanes, organising the groups, and making sure there was enough to keep us all happy (and supplying a live on lane parts service  Laughing) ; Josh for his ingenuity in making what is now going to be the official club BBQ (top job mate  Wink ), and delivering it to site, and last but not least Cathy, Emma, and Sam for doing a belting job of the Saturday night BBQ. Chefs outfits are already on order for next year girls  Wink .  

I'd also like you all to know that having spoken to Clair and her husband (the owners) on my way out, they told me that as a club we are more than welcome to go back there whenever we want, another reason for me to say thanks to you all, you've done the club proud.  Very Happy

Apparently we've got 100's of pics and a few good videos, but they're on about 5 different devices, so it's going to take me a while to get them all sorted, but I'll get on it tomorrow.

Right now need sleep  Laughing

"Tongue-tied and Twisted; just an Earth-bound misfit,  I..."
 -  PF

LTM # 000002
adz1973
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 20:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Steve, nicely put. Very Happy

I remember the stress levels earlier in the year, will it happen, wont it etc, but with strong people and great members, with great support from everyone mentioned by Steve it really was a great weekend.

A credit to everyone for the positive comments from Clair, which shows we can behave ourselves too. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Roll on the next one!!
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Where ever I happen to be in my imagination but mainly Far East Sussex

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 21:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

No more to add to Twister & Adz's comments.......Just pleased to be part of it.... Cool
adz1973
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 21:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was great to catch up with the latest with the JRT to Ted Laughing
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 21:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red Robbo wrote:
No more to add to Twister & Adz's comments.......Just pleased to be part of it.... Cool

^^^^^^^^^ what he said
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 21:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

.....Home.... eventually,  Very Happy  I can only add to what has already been said,

cracking weekend, excellent company, HUGE THANKS to every one who made it possible jase, dan, adz and that other chap..... oh yea, steve  Laughing   Wink

Exellent lanes.... (saterday and sunday), that`ll get me In trouble!!   Laughing  Laughing  

you guys are gonna have to go some to better the last couple of BB`s

the chef`s were fantastic, as always more grub than you could shake a stick at hats off to you girls  Cool

ok,  I`m hooked, can I come next year??

Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool  Very Happy  Very Happy
crusader
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 21:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hunter wrote:
Red Robbo wrote:

^^^^^^^^^ what he said

What they said again. Cracking weekend. thumbleft  thumbright
Bigcolbee
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 22:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll second all the comments above, Mark (with the defender) said it's the best weekend he's been on in a long time, cheers all for making him welcome!

Alright brain, you don't like me and i don't like you, so let's just do this thing and I'll go back to killing you with beer

ecp
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 23:21    Post subject: top time Reply with quote

yup i second what your all saying great weekend, great company, well organised and great little spot cant wait for next yeat, well done twister, adz and dan. and the ladies for sat night BBQ.

nice to see old faces and meet some new ones.
adz1973
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait to see some photo's. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club events - ideas, reviews and photos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: