2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Diesel pump seals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Engines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wicksy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 13:44    Post subject: Diesel pump seals Reply with quote

Hi all,
Just traded my Trooper 3.1 SWB for a 94 3.1 Lotus Bighorn. The Troop has done 120K miles and still runs sweet and powerful and seems good for at least another 100k, which was why I kept with the same model!
Question is do Bighorns suffer the same problem as the 2.8 Pajero i.e failed deisel pump seals at low miles? Paj owners put the problem down to poor quality Jap deisel which if it is true may affect the Bighorn in the same way.
So any answers one way or another please guys and gals - can't find any reference to the prob on this site so maybe I am worrying for nothing.

Kind regards
Wicksy
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 13:44    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

NickP

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 19:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've imported both pajeros and bighorns from Japan and virtually every mitsibishi diesel we've had has needed new seals!! NONE of the Bighorns (we do more isuzus than mitsibishis) that we've had have ever needed any work!!!
Wicksy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 23:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ta for that,
Makes the *beep* Jap diesel theory look a bit weak don't it then.
Rgds
Wicksy Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Engines All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: