2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Poss diesel in water

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Cooling system
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Covey80

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:35    Post subject: Poss diesel in water Reply with quote

Hi i seem to be getting a bit of diesel in my coolant on a 2003 3,0 td, from what ive found on here this may well be the injector seals? i dont think im getting any pressure in the system but will be getting a friend to test for exhaust gasses tomorrow, from what ive found on here some of you have made a tool to remove the injector sleeves? Could anyone post a pic up of this as i have been unable to find one so i can get one made pls? ive found the online manual on the facebook page so thanks who ever it was that posted it.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:35    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Covey80

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 18:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok looks lik ei but this in the wrong place, and searched the wrong part of the forum doh, ive found a vid on how to make the tool and i just dont have the tools/workshop to do so, anyone know if there are any for sale anywhere? my searching skills seem to have totally deserted me today......
eithan h

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 20:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

theres one on eebuygum but it's £140 and made to order
Covey80

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 21:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch thats a bit steep thanks anyways, i might have to call in a few favors on this one
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Cooling system All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: