2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

diesel in oil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Bio-diesel / SVO / alternative fuels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pussycat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 23:44    Post subject: diesel in oil Reply with quote

Can any one advise me please just got my 3.0 trooper back 2 weeks ago after having  a new turbo fitted since then I've fitted a water pump,and a brake vaccum pump.On checking oil level I noticed the oil is diluted with diesel does this mean injector sleeves seals or injectors or something more serious ( It was recalled months ago for injectors) I know think the fuel in the oil was the cuase the first time,can anyone advise please. As I just don't trust the garage after the turbo carry on
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 23:44    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

eithan h

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 19:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

either the injectors are mixing it inside them which they shouldn't do if they are above the cut off point or the injector seals leaking or injector sleeve seal leaking or a cracked head, does it start ok in the mornings?
pussycat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 21:27    Post subject: diesel in oil Reply with quote

Hi yes the trooper starts with ease and runs great,  she has  since I got her thing's just seem to be going wrong since the recall for the injectors I think we've woken up the gremlins
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Bio-diesel / SVO / alternative fuels All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: