All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Gap in interior console

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Bodywork, trim, fixtures & fittings ...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adriann

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:37    Post subject: Gap in interior console Reply with quote

Hi All

I am a newish owner of a 1995 Isuzu Bighorn really nice but it needs a couple of things, 1 a reversing camera, its a tight car park at work and I dread backing into a low bonnet on another car, and there is a gap in the centre console below the ashtray which seems to have a connector lead behind it, I have tried finding pictures of the interior to see what should be there but there seems to be lots of different options from a clock to a second radio, anyone know what the connecter is for (a multi plug thing) or is this just a storage slot of some kind missing ?

Thanks
Adrian
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:37    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Rhanagar
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

1995 was a bit of a confusing year. Is this a Mk.II or Mk.III model.

Sounds like the Mk.II and the bit missing is this part with the arrow pointing to it:

I which case it is a bit trim with a disply that tells you which mode the gearbox is in.

Trooperdan should be able to help you replace it. Shoot him a pm:

http://www.itocuk.co.uk/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=8301

Deceased
1994 Isuzu Bighorn LWB Mk.II 3.1TD Auto LS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Bodywork, trim, fixtures & fittings ... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: