4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

*************** BIG BASH 2015 ***************

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twister

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 22:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't use the postcode or the address given on the website though, or you'll be sat there on your own at the entrance to the off road site, which is a fair distance from the camping area.

"Tongue-tied and Twisted; just an Earth-bound misfit,  I..."
 -  PF

LTM # 000002
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 22:17    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Geoff1603

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:27    Post subject: Day ticket Reply with quote

I want to go on Sunday 30/8, does anyone know if this is OK and how much the tickets are for the day and whether I can get one at the event
Twister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 16:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apologies, but this is pre book ticket only event, as once we are in there the gates are closed..

-  PF

LTM # 000002
Twister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 16:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to let you all know, my PC has been all but destroyed by a nasty adware virus, so I'm struggling to get on here at the moment. If you need me before Friday please get me on fb or ring me

-  PF

LTM # 000002
Red Robbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Where ever I happen to be in my imagination but mainly Far East Sussex

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 16:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well.....Yet another classic  Cool
Good to see new faces and catch up with old mates. Only problem is, there's not enough time  Sad
Frickley lived up to its reputation but still a good time was had and cheery faces all round  Smile

BIG Thanks to Steve,Jase,Dan and all those who made it happen. Thank you very much  Very Happy

Oh....and a special thanks to Katie Hobbs for letting Mik out unsupervised    Laughing

Last edited by Red Robbo on Mon Aug 31, 2015 21:17; edited 1 time in total
Rhanagar
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 17:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^ What he said  thumbright  thumbright  thumbright

Deceased
1994 Isuzu Bighorn LWB Mk.II 3.1TD Auto LS

jacksdad1963

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 18:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

And again!  Very Happy

Massive thanks to Ray Neil Ian and Dan and the supporting crew for fixing my motor, one of a few 3.0's to get struck down....... Crying or Very sad
Looking forward to next year now
gt-nick
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 22:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi all,  well if you didn't go you missed out on another legendry I.T.O.C Big Bash

the usual crowd plus some new faces (always nice to meet new blood) and catch up with old friends

one of the best, yes it claimed a few troopers and spat on out on its side, but no one injured and every one smiling

even those who went with the intention of not getting dirty..... did  Shocked   Embarassed

the BBQ was excellent as  always  (Big thumbs up to Kathy, Emma and Steve) for their catering to the masses

to Jase, Steve and Dan for organising a cracking weekend ( Dan that was sneaky keeping the last punch in your pocket)  Twisted Evil

You can certainly put my name on the list for next years 10 year anniversary BB  Very Happy  Very Happy

the only thing I can add is THANK YOU  Very Happy                                                          

A +  Exellent work      

Bubble-07

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 20:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just landed back in the north of Scotland after a great weekend at BB15 in Frickley. Had planned pressure washing her when I got home but driving the last two and a bit hours in heavy rain took 99% of the underslung mud/clay/shale etc away - result!

Frickley  - A fantastic venue with something for everyone. Brutal pits, deep mud and seriously rutted tracks that tested even the heaviest modded trucks. Plenty of choice for the standard truck or less adventurous (me) as well - so all in all, a great location for the annual ITOC outing.

Big thanks to all involved in the organising (a massive task well executed), for the catering (Dan the sponsor and the charcoal crew), for the giving freely of information to those less knowledgeable and for getting stuck in with the repairs to those trucks that needed them. Seriously well done all of you.

My personal thanks to Dave G for the nifty new fog light (you'll all be wanting one) and to Rhanager for the idiots guide on removing the excess vac pipes & removing the QWS assembly.

If funds allow, I'll definitely be at BB16.  Very Happy

Bubble
omega63

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 22:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet another fantastic BB  Very Happy !!!!!, my lady friend enjoyed the great time together with everyone  Very Happy , i do apoligize for anyone trying to speak to her, she was,nt be rude but proberbly did not understand you  Embarassed. I would like to thank all those involved who made it all happen  Very Happy and once again the catering staff for there great cooking  Very Happy ,  well done everyone Very Happy , cannot wait for BB2016 i don,t know how you can better this when compared BB2015, Good Luck  Very Happy !!!! ....
Rhanagar
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the delay in this but stuff and non-sense..

Anyways many thanks to all involved. Was great to see everyone again. Really enjoyed getting away from the normal humdrum and chilling in a field with a bunch of like minded nutters. The site was just right for us and the course was "interesting". As people say enough for everyone.

Great idea on the Punch Hunt, combining with the group photo. Got everyone together and also an excuse to go out and explore what turned out to be a fairly large site once you had found all the back routes.

Saturday nom's were very tasty, and a huge thanks to the Independant Isuzu Catering Department.

Deceased
1994 Isuzu Bighorn LWB Mk.II 3.1TD Auto LS

Red Robbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Where ever I happen to be in my imagination but mainly Far East Sussex

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 16:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubble-07 wrote:
Just landed back in the north of Scotland after a great weekend at BB15 in Frickley. Had planned pressure washing her when I got home but driving the last two and a bit hours in heavy rain took 99% of the underslung mud/clay/shale etc away - result!

Frickley  - A fantastic venue with something for everyone. Brutal pits, deep mud and seriously rutted tracks that tested even the heaviest modded trucks. Plenty of choice for the standard truck or less adventurous (me) as well - so all in all, a great location for the annual ITOC outing.

Big thanks to all involved in the organising (a massive task well executed), for the catering (Dan the sponsor and the charcoal crew), for the giving freely of information to those less knowledgeable and for getting stuck in with the repairs to those trucks that needed them. Seriously well done all of you.

My personal thanks to Dave G for the nifty new fog light (you'll all be wanting one) and to Rhanager for the idiots guide on removing the excess vac pipes & removing the QWS assembly.

Bubble

How far did you have to travel ?
I had a good run back 220 miles in 5 hrs with one quick stop and the tin tent on the back  Razz
TrooperDan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 17:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm still knackered. It must have been fun......i'm still trying to set off in second gear all the time
Red Robbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 17:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

TrooperDan wrote:
i'm still knackered. It must have been fun......i'm still trying to set off in second gear all the time

Mmmmmmm.........Same here on all counts, especially the 2nd gear thing  Wink
Bubble-07

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 22:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red Robbo wrote:
Bubble-07 wrote:

Bubble

How far did you have to travel ?
I had a good run back 220 miles in 5 hrs with one quick stop and the tin tent on the back  Razz

A round trip of 1829 kilometres or about 1140 miles including an overnight stop in Glossop on each leg. Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: