4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Need a good but cheap multimeter ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gribble

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 21:56    Post subject: Need a good but cheap multimeter ? Reply with quote

Got one of these just to see how it went and its not bad .Yes you can probably get one cheaper but for what it is delivered its ok , spot on for trooper  leccy troubles.

Mastech MS8264 Digital Multimeter 30-Range Voltmeter Ammeter Temperature Tool.You know where - 181437109134

Had it on site today on a FH200 digger what was  giving electrical  trouble and it was reading the same volts as the Fluke which was 17 times the price lol.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 21:56    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

C.B.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks good for the price, might go for one myself as mine is getting a bit off calibration.
C.B.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 0:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to say if you want a really good set of test leads for your new meter take a look at RS 738-339.
2 x spring loaded grippers, 2 x insulated crocs and 2 x pointy probes which are hard as nails and sharp as a needle - just the job to probe through insulated wires.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: