All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

independent isuzu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Isuzu Dealers / Motor traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
f4lcon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 18:06    Post subject: independent isuzu Reply with quote

Hi all just a quick review!
I had a problem with the brakes on my bighorn after struggling to locate the correct part I posted for help on this forum, I am glad I did I was recommended independent isuzu from a member here so gave him a phone call! Very helpful and instead of just selling the part he ran through my problem with me over the phone to make sure I needed the part in question I would say a over the phone diagnostic! Just to make sure I was correct with my diagnosis which I thought was great.
So after the conversation we both agreed on the same problem paid for the part which was sent at a very good price  Very Happy parcel arrived I was expecting a grubby used part but to my surprise it was clean and ready to be installed, worked perfectly Very Happy
What a top man 10/10
Would very highly recommend
www.independentisuzu.co.uk
07908 517708
Thanks
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 18:06    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Isuzu Dealers / Motor traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: