4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

########/****** BIG BASH 2016 ******\########

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twister

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 13:47    Post subject: ########/****** BIG BASH 2016 ******\######## Reply with quote

Firstly, apologies to everyone for the lateness of this. To say we have had a few issues organising it this year would be an understatement, but once again Jase has pulled through, and it is now finally time to announce.......

The ITOC UK Big Bash 2016

The Location: Frickley 4x4 Offroad Centre, Broad Lane, South Elmsall, WF9 2ND
(Same venue as last year)

The Dates:  Friday 26th August to Monday 29th August 2016
(August Bank Holiday weekend)

Once again, apologies for the short notice, but it's time now to get those holiday forms in.

The site offers something for everyone in terms of off roading, from easy routes for standard motors, to full on mud runs for the more adventurous, it really has got something for everybody, from shinies to specials.

If you're new to the club, or even to off roading, this is the perfect opportunity to come along and meet some of the regulars, who will be only too glad to show you the ropes, and just what your Trooper, and even yourselves are really capable of.

The Price: £62.50

This is an all in price, and you'll notice it is the same price as last year.  This includes one camping pitch (Tent or Caravan) for the 3 nights (Fri / Sat / Sun), and 2 days (Sat / Sun) full use of the whole off road site. If you consider that most pay n play sites are £25-£30 for one day, then you'll appreciate that this is a good price.

For anyone who can't make it for the whole weekend, or who is bringing more than one off roader per pitch, then the prices break down as follows.......

Camping only............................ £10 per pitch per night

Off Roading only (Day trip)..... £25 per vehicle per day

So, for example, one tent pitch with 2 vehicles using the off road course for 2 days would be £62.50 + £25 +£25 = £112.50

Admission will be by ticket only, there will be no one admitted without a valid ticket.

Frickley 4x4 has full facilities, including a toilet / shower block, and we also have the use of their "Granary", which is an old converted grain barn with a wood burner, so if the British weather throws its worst at us we can still carry on indoors.
You lot don't know how good you've got it.

There are 12 Electric hook ups on site, and these will be allocated on a first come first served basis, so if you want one you'd best be quick.
Also, all the hook ups are in one corner of the field, so if you have extension leads, bring them with you.

As usual, Saturday night will be crowned with the now legendary

ITOC UK / Independent Isuzu Big Bash BBQ

As with last year, the club BBQ is being sponsored by Trooperdan (aka Daniel Westmorland) at Independent Isuzu, your first call for all your Trooper spare parts, tyres, engine swaps, and anything else Trooper related, so it is free to all you lucky people.

I will still need to know numbers, so I can order the food in.

Following the succes of last years punch hunt, there are plans afoot to have similar games and activities again this year.

Once again, there will have to be a cut-off date, in order that I can finalise the food order, and get tickets posted out to everyone in time. This will be 12th August 2016. Tickets will be sent out shortly after this date.

So, if you want to attend then you need to get in touch with me (Steve Gates), either by PM on here, or inbox me on the fb page, or if you have my phone No. then ring / text me.

Details I will need are.....

1) Name and Home address (if different from last year)
2) Vehicle Registration
3) Number of Pitches
4) Number of people for each pitch (for ordering the BBQ food)
5) Preffered method of payment (Paypal preferably, but cheques / cash also welcome)

I'm relying on the usual gang to show their ugly mugs again this year, and hoping they can try and persuade some of the newer members to come along and join in the fun that is the ITOC Big Bash.

Oh, and please be patient with me if I don't reply to your messages immediately, I work all the hours God sends, and I will try to get back to you as soon as I can.

"Tongue-tied and Twisted; just an Earth-bound misfit,  I..."
 -  PF

LTM # 000002

Last edited by Twister on Mon Jul 11, 2016 19:59; edited 1 time in total
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 13:47    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

peter1975

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 14:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cant wait for this years if last years was anything too go by  Cool  Cool  Cool .... messaged you on facebook Steve  Smile
adz1973
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 15:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me please. With hook up. Me & the Mrs will be attending.  Cool
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Where ever I happen to be in my imagination but mainly Far East Sussex

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 16:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moi aussi.......All weekend..EHU please. Just me and spaniels........Ta muchly  Smile

W747KNH-----Paypal  Wink
Croda

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 17:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in , pm sent
Bubble-07

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 18:38    Post subject: BB16 Reply with quote

2 pitches please. No EHU.

pm sent

Paul
gt-nick
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 0:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top marks to Jase and Steve for getting this venue again

you know i'm gonna be there Steve,

one pitch please  

I will be bringing the fire pits, but if  peeps can help with the fire wood, that would be good   Very Happy
jacksdad1963

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 16:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put me down for  standard tent pitch please  Very Happy
jacksdad1963

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 16:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll start collecting logs for the fires, want to have plenty this year  Wink
Twister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 21:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attending list has just been updated, if you're not on there and you should be, then get in touch  Very Happy

"Tongue-tied and Twisted; just an Earth-bound misfit,  I..."
 -  PF

LTM # 000002
Croda

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twister payment sent pal Via Paypal cheers

see you all in August   Very Happy
togden87

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 22:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to put my name down for a tent pitch please. Just bought my first trooper so looking forward to going and meeting people and trying out my new ride  Very Happy
jacksdad1963

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 15:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there, I'm from Chadderton, will be meeting omega63 from Droylsden and GTNick from Stockport as usual, so you can join us for the drive over. Its about 35 miles from me, nice easy ride  Very Happy
Contact me anytime if you need a hand, I've done a fair bit of work on my 3.0  Wink
Which Trooper have you got?
togden87

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 15:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

jacksdad1963 wrote:
Hi there, I'm from Chadderton, will be meeting omega63 from Droylsden and GTNick from Stockport as usual, so you can join us for the drive over. Its about 35 miles from me, nice easy ride  Very Happy
Contact me anytime if you need a hand, I've done a fair bit of work on my 3.0  Wink
Which Trooper have you got?

Oh sweet, I'd be up for that. Sounds like a plan. That'd be awesome cheers mate, I've got her booked in with Dan at independent Isuzu for a bit of work at the end of the month.
TrooperDan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:38    Post subject: Re: ########/****** BIG BASH 2016 ******\######## Reply with quote

Reminder folks that the 12th August is the cut off date for booking.

Twister wrote:
Firstly, apologies to everyone for the lateness of this. To say we have had a few issues organising it this year would be an understatement, but once again Jase has pulled through, and it is now finally time to announce.......

The ITOC UK Big Bash 2016

The Location: Frickley 4x4 Offroad Centre, Broad Lane, South Elmsall, WF9 2ND
(Same venue as last year)

The Dates:  Friday 26th August to Monday 29th August 2016
(August Bank Holiday weekend)

Once again, apologies for the short notice, but it's time now to get those holiday forms in.

The site offers something for everyone in terms of off roading, from easy routes for standard motors, to full on mud runs for the more adventurous, it really has got something for everybody, from shinies to specials.

If you're new to the club, or even to off roading, this is the perfect opportunity to come along and meet some of the regulars, who will be only too glad to show you the ropes, and just what your Trooper, and even yourselves are really capable of.

The Price: £62.50

This is an all in price, and you'll notice it is the same price as last year.  This includes one camping pitch (Tent or Caravan) for the 3 nights (Fri / Sat / Sun), and 2 days (Sat / Sun) full use of the whole off road site. If you consider that most pay n play sites are £25-£30 for one day, then you'll appreciate that this is a good price.

For anyone who can't make it for the whole weekend, or who is bringing more than one off roader per pitch, then the prices break down as follows.......

Camping only............................ £10 per pitch per night

Off Roading only (Day trip)..... £25 per vehicle per day

So, for example, one tent pitch with 2 vehicles using the off road course for 2 days would be £62.50 + £25 +£25 = £112.50

Admission will be by ticket only, there will be no one admitted without a valid ticket.

Frickley 4x4 has full facilities, including a toilet / shower block, and we also have the use of their "Granary", which is an old converted grain barn with a wood burner, so if the British weather throws its worst at us we can still carry on indoors.
You lot don't know how good you've got it  Laughing.

There are 12 Electric hook ups on site, and these will be allocated on a first come first served basis, so if you want one you'd best be quick.
Also, all the hook ups are in one corner of the field, so if you have extension leads, bring them with you.

As usual, Saturday night will be crowned with the now legendary

ITOC UK / Independent Isuzu Big Bash BBQ

As with last year, the club BBQ is being sponsored by Trooperdan (aka Daniel Westmorland) at Independent Isuzu, your first call for all your Trooper spare parts, tyres, engine swaps, and anything else Trooper related, so it is free to all you lucky people.

I will still need to know numbers, so I can order the food in.

Following the succes of last years punch hunt, there are plans afoot to have similar games and activities again this year.

Once again, there will have to be a cut-off date, in order that I can finalise the food order, and get tickets posted out to everyone in time. This will be 12th August 2016. Tickets will be sent out shortly after this date.

So, if you want to attend then you need to get in touch with me (Steve Gates), either by PM on here, or inbox me on the fb page, or if you have my phone No. then ring / text me.

Details I will need are.....

1) Name and Home address (if different from last year)
2) Vehicle Registration
3) Number of Pitches
4) Number of people for each pitch (for ordering the BBQ food)
5) Preffered method of payment (Paypal preferably, but cheques / cash also welcome)

I'm relying on the usual gang to show their ugly mugs again this year, and hoping they can try and persuade some of the newer members to come along and join in the fun that is the ITOC Big Bash.

Oh, and please be patient with me if I don't reply to your messages immediately, I work all the hours God sends, and I will try to get back to you as soon as I can.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: