All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

3.0 4JX1 Injector Problem, Solution, Maintenance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Starting issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MJDiaz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 13:50    Post subject: 3.0 4JX1 Injector Problem, Solution, Maintenance Reply with quote

Hi fellow trooper owner,

I am new to this forum. I hope you can help me answer my queries or direct me to the answer.
I did use the search with filters, but it gives me a very broad result to the point that I could not read everything.

1. What is the problem with the 4JX1 Injector? Our trooper's injector was replaced during the Isuzu Recall. Our Injector no has serial number of 9xxxx...

2. Is there a permanent fix to the injector problem?

3. How to maintain this injector? Do I need to clean it regularly? I've read in one of our local forums that the only workaround on this is to replace the injector every 60k km? Is that correct? The injectors are expensive to replace every 60k.

4. How can I diagnose that my trooper has injector problem?

I hope you can help me. Sorry for the dumb question. I am newbie here.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 13:50    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

eithan h

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 20:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

originally they used to mix oil and diesel which resulted in a blown engine, the recall sorted this issue and as yours begin with a 9 they shouldn't mix but......as the injectors get old we do find they start to mix again so keep an eye on the level.
now the most common issue is the electrics pack up which results in the engine running on 3 cylinders and lack of power and a shaky gear stick.
you can't do any maintenance on them just replace them as and when needed, i've known injectors not make 10k mls but some have done well over the 60k but you don't need to replace the injectors at 60k
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Starting issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: