2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Trooper 3.0 4jx1 died without notice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Starting issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sbrad

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 18:14    Post subject: Trooper 3.0 4jx1 died without notice Reply with quote

Cars purchased recently, had the problem of o-ring broken (water in fuel) replaced all O-rings and injector O-ring sleeve injectors, the car felt good for about 2000km.
Yesterday I turned and trail 1 km and then turned it off and from that moment he is no longer on!
New batteries 2 x 80Ah
new oil (5w30) and oil level in the range.
He gave no symptoms before the problem only sometimes small power loss when I traveled to 1500rpm but only the engine is cold, then when the temperature went all right.
The only thing I noticed in the box of the fuse of the motor side:
the F15 fuse -GLOW- 50A was interrupted, I replaced the fuse, and after trying the start I found again the blown fuse, then there must be an electrical / electronic problem but where?
Today I tried again the start but nothing, starter motor turns but does not start.
I do not see abnormalities, Every now and then when I try switching the burglar alarm lamp flashes and sometimes not .... !!!
Anyone have any suggestions for me?

Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 18:14    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

eithan h

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 19:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

if the fuse has gone again then you have an issue with one of the glow plugs shorted to earth, you can try and remove them to fit a new set but they do have a habit of seizing in. they won't however cause it to die on you so you have another issue some where.
do the brake lights work? have you tried the white wire trick?
sbrad

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Eithan thanks for your quick response and your availability the advice you write are very valuable to me !!
already purchase the machine had two glow plugs to be replaced (I have 2 new only to be fitted), I can do this job but how can I know what are the two routes to be replaced? May be the cause of the blackout on my motor ??!?
white wire is connected to J2 conn pin 7? ORPS today try.
Also I try to see if they work the brake lights even though I did not understand what they can get into the problem ....
Another thing that came to my mind when I replaced the o-ring injectors I noticed that the locks of the two connectors that connect to the rail were broken .... possible that due to engine vibration is unplugged one of those? ??

sbrad

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 19:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

tonight I disassembled the tappet covers hoping to find some out connector, unfortunately they were all connected ...
I sprayed degreaser spray on plugs in anticipation to take them apart, between tomorrow and Thursday if I can take them apart without breaking do the glow test.
To answer Eithan the brake lights work! but I did the white strand test because I know that problem (OPRS-ocpv) and I doubt whether it's that, but after replacing everything if you do not also try to cut the white wire ...
in this photo is my motor
Green oil pressure valve highlighted connector (ORPS)
connector highlighted in red what is it ???

eithan h

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 20:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

oil temp sensor
sbrad

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 15:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Engine finally started !!
The problem was on the glow plug, one of which was broken, and in short, I have another route I groped for removing it. Then the engine is working with two glow plug out of four.
however it starts. Confirm that the control unit supplies 12V for three minutes.
When can I stop the car ISPs purchase of an extraction kit plugs routes and proceed with the complete replacement.
not to block the thread I read of using copper grease, is there?

Thanks again for your support
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Starting issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: