Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

55 plate Rodeo transmission strange and other issues please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rodeo General Technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lotusbighorn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 14:10    Post subject: 55 plate Rodeo transmission strange and other issues please Reply with quote

Hi Guys after a few years of non isuzu ownership I am back!!  I wonder if you may be able to help me, I have just got myself a 3.0 rodeo 55 plate auto,
I have a few issues that I need advice with, 1 the gearbox does not seem to lock out in 4th and seems to hold the gears longer than expected, I had similar issues with my bighorn and adjusted the tps which cured it but looking at the engine it looks quite different and seems to be a more fly by wire type system with no kickdown cable either! can the tps be moved on the rodeo in a way that does not mess the throttle up but aids the gearchanges? and where is it?
2 where the hell is my fuel filter! it's Not under the bonnet (well i have looked and looked!! pipes go from pump down the direction of the passanger footwell!
3 my heater only works on 4, i assume it's the resistor? where is that?
4 my key will work in everything but will lock but not unlock the drivers door, if you unlock from passangers door the alarm goes off!! and the fob is naff, is there something that is a common fault which stops the lock being turned to unlock the drivers door and disable the stupid alarmy thing!!
Love being back in an isuzu (even though i have a few issues and it's got a cheverolet badge on it!!!, Hope someone can help me out with these things, I was good with the old 3.1 but it looks quite different, thanks guys
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 14:10    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

chrisnash1982

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 18:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry replied to wrong post with original supply. From memory the fuel filters are on the chassis rail on the passenger side, somewhere below the door. There are 2, one water trap and one filter I think.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rodeo General Technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: