2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

auto to manual, sorting the wiring

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
244t

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 21:48    Post subject: auto to manual, sorting the wiring Reply with quote

Hi there,

I have now completed the physical transformation of my trooper from auto to manual.

Could someone please shine and light on my issue of wiring,

Essentially as I understand it there are three items to be wired on the gearbox, the speedo, 4x4 and the reverse light switch,

I have located these items on the manual box, I have been looking for information about the locations of the switches etc on the auto but had no luck, if someone could tell me which are which I should hopefully be able to identify which connector on the loom is for which component.

Thanks in advance
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 21:48    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Rhanagar
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speed sensor and 4wd position switches are in the same locations on the transfer box. Reverse switch looks exactly like the 4wd position switch but on the other side of the boc from recollection.

Speed sensor is a 3 pin connector. The others are two pin, or two single pins (two wires).

Deceased
1994 Isuzu Bighorn LWB Mk.II 3.1TD Auto LS

244t

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the pointer

After a call to Trooper Dan if was able to give me some pointers too.

For the quarter inhibitor switch and reverse they are in a quadrant assembly on the side of the old auto any, so a matter of identifying the corresponding cable in the plug side of the loom,

Thanks again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: