All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Manually open sunroof ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Bodywork, trim, fixtures & fittings ...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris99

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 13:34    Post subject: Manually open sunroof ? Reply with quote

Hi, please can anyone tell me how to manually open the sunroof on my '92 Bighorn Lotus edition.
I need to clear out the drains and stop it leaking but it's never opened electrically since I got it 5 years ago.
I'm guessing there must be a manual opening method but I haven't been able to find it, if not I'll have to get the gutter seal out !!!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 13:34    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

colmar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 21:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
There is a manual winder in the roof between the sunroof  and rear door covered by a small plastic plug with a slot in it.  The plug screws out by using a thin coin or screwdriver
and all you need then is a correct sized Allen Key to unwind the roof. A standard Allen Key set will have the necessary key.

Good Luck.
Chris99

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 13:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, found it.
Can't believe I missed it, cover plug is missing and I thought it was where an interior light had been removed before I got it, I should have looked closer.
EdTBroom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 16:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

If  there is no power to the sunroof there is an inline fuse  under the steering wheel . Just take off the cover beneath the steering wheel between your knees.
Took me ages to find this!!
bluelion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:14    Post subject: Sunroof Reply with quote

Glad that you were able to open it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Bodywork, trim, fixtures & fittings ... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: