All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Great wall Hover 2.5tci

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
venkobully

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:25    Post subject: Great wall Hover 2.5tci Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I am owner of GW Hover 2.5 diesel engine. As I am looking into my suspension it is copy of Isuzu / Frontera and my engine is copy of the famous 2.8 Isuzu diesel.
I am now looking to change my front and rear axles with stronger ones ( from Isuzu ) and I could use some help. If anyone is willing and knowing the different axle ratios of the Isuzu differentials please share.
What I know so far about my car - the rear suspension is 4 link + panhard rod and is on coil springs. The front suspension is the standard for the late models opels, Isuzu and GW - torsion bars.
My gear ratio is 4.22 and I'm running on Cooper discoverer 32x11.5r15 and so far everything is good.
Now my questions and where I need assistance:

1. Are the Isuzu and Frontera axles the same?
2. Which Isuzu and Frontera rear axles are 4 link?
3. Which Isuzu / Frontera axles have more or equal to 4.55 gear ratio?
4. Do you know if all Isuzu / Frontera front drive shafts / cv joints fit to each other? If no, after which year they fit? I wonder if I can take differential with higher gear ratio - for example 4.88 from frontera A for the front, the same differential from Frontera B on the rear ( as Frontera A are not 4 link on the rear ) and for the front axle to use cv joints / drive shafts from Isuzu / or Frontera 2.8 diesel?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Ventsi
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:25    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: