4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

THE NATIONAL 4X4 SHOW

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hellfire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 23:13    Post subject: THE NATIONAL 4X4 SHOW Reply with quote

The National 4x4 & British off-road motorsport show
at: treatham gardens nr, stoke-on-trent, staffs
Fri 29- Sun-31 August 2003

from what i've been told it's a brilliant weekend and not to be missed Laughing with shows, off-roading, trade stands and loads more! we have already got about 10-20 people coming from our group!
see you there!.....andy Wink
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 23:13    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

jerry_rolfe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 21:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy To let you know I have just come back from the National 4x4 show and it was a fantastic weekend for anyone with an interest in off-roading. I took my LWB 93 Trooper 3.1TD on the quarry course twice and was well impressed with its performance. On Saturday we sucessfully completed the black runs (most difficult sections) and my vehicle is completely standard apart from some slightly bigger alloys and some Cooper Discoverer AT tyres. Troopers owners everywhere should be proud, especially as I witnessed 4 Mitsubishi Shogun/Pajero's having to be hauled out of the mud!! Great!!!

Maybe next year we Trooper owners could have a little get together to say hello...?

When i work out how to post photo's I'll put a couple up.

Cheers

Jerry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: