QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

CYLINDER HEAD OIL FEED PIPE - HELP PLEASE!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnTrooper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:12    Post subject: CYLINDER HEAD OIL FEED PIPE - HELP PLEASE!! Reply with quote

I’m in desperate need of some help please! I’m having a new cylinder head put on my 1999 Trooper 3 L diesel, 4JX1 engine, and the guy doing the work has found that the oil feed coupling has cracked at the threaded end. This is a short pipe which screws into the cylinder head, through the inlet manifold, and has a domed nut with an oil inlet drilled into the pipe underneath it. We can’t identify a part number and have tried numerous places to get this part but nothing comes up right.
I have photographs but can’t upload them to this post – I would be very happy to email them to somebody who might have an idea what I’m talking about here.
Can you help please!
Thanks, John
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:12    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Red Robbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Where ever I happen to be in my imagination but mainly Far East Sussex

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 15:13    Post subject: Re: CYLINDER HEAD OIL FEED PIPE - HELP PLEASE!! Reply with quote

That'll be  the fuel inlet to the cylinder head gallery, try calling  Mark -Old Mill Motors or Dan-Independent Isuzu.
JohnTrooper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 18:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that - I think you are correct  - fuel not oil!

Will contact you suggested suppliers!

Thanks again!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: