QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Clutch & Brake Pedal Bushing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Suspension / chassis / steering / brakes / wheels / tyres
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clive

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 22:02    Post subject: Clutch & Brake Pedal Bushing Reply with quote

Hi Guys

I've not long ago been onto my local friendly Isuzu Main Agent after some prices for nylon bushes for both the brake and clutch pedal.
I've marked them in red on the photos and with the delivery it's running out about 50 quid and there isn't much to them really.

Question: Has anyone bought these from aboard and if so do you have a website and how did the transaction go ie. any problems and how long for it to arrive in the UK. unless of course anyone knows where I can get them from in the UK but at a more sensible price.

My thanks you anyone who can help

Clive
https://www.freephotoupload.com/images/2018/08/02/Clutch-Bushes.jpg
https://www.freephotoupload.com/images/2018/08/02/Brake-Pedal-Bushings.jpg
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 22:02    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

eithan h

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 14:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems expensive i thought they were about £6 each
Clive

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 19:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Eithan

Maybe I'm slightly out on the price:

Clutch Pedal Bushing
Item 45A - £1.97 each x 2 =£3.94
Item 45B - £0.28 each x 1 = £0.28
Item 6A  - £8.10 each x 2 = £16.20

Brake Pedal Bushing
Item 4 - £8.10 each x 2 = £16.20
P&P £7

Total £43.62 so not too much left out of 50 quid and there is no stock in the UK, one agent said at least a week another agent said 3 to 4 weeks all have to come from Japan.
So if anyone reading this has purchased anything for the Trooper from abroad I'd be very interested to know how they got on regarding the transaction.

Cheers

Clive
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Suspension / chassis / steering / brakes / wheels / tyres All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: