2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

4jxi 2000 injector washer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Engines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 22:05    Post subject: 4jxi 2000 injector washer Reply with quote

Hi, I need help with the injector. I have just changed one, resulting in a lot of white smoking, rough running, knocking and running on. As the injector is brand new this wount be the problem(I hope) but i reused the copper washer, cause I didnt have any new one. Now strongly believe this is the cause of the cars behaviour, so ordered a new one from eebuygum. Question, should it also be a plastic/rubber seal on top of the copper washer, or just the CW on the tip of the inj.
Thank you,
Nor Confused
Ford Mondeo turnier 1,6 tdci econetic
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 22:05    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

eithan h

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 18:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

big no no reusing the copper washers on this engine and it's just the washer nothing else, also make sure the area where it seats are bone dry and clean. also only use genuine do not use aftermarket ones as they don't work very well
Nor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 22:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you,  no reuse and original part noted. About the rubber/plastic seal i found a diaphragm showing this part listed with part nos. 8971611092,8971757830 and 8972407980 also referred to as parts nos. 50, 66a + 66b (in diaphragm). I could post that pic. but dont know how to upload it here. There was no sign of any such seal when i removed old inj..
Thank you
Nor
Ford Mondeo turnier 1,6 tdci econetic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Engines All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: