QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Check FWD Light cannot get removed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CDEELEY

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 19:17    Post subject: Check FWD Light cannot get removed Reply with quote

Hello,

I am new to the site and this is my first time using it, i have a 2010 Isuzu rodeo denver 3 litre i have had various people come out with different diagnostic tools and nobody is able to reset the light. I have read but i think this applies only to the earlier rodeos but there is a module under the drivers seat. I have removed the drivers seat but there is no module. The diagnostic tools which have been used are snap on, delphi, autel, and hammeck. Can anybody please help me get this light removed?

I had a problem with the 4WL selection not working, the 4WH was fine the motor was activating when the button was pressed in the cockpit so what i did was laid underneath and unplugged teh multi plug of the back of the gearbox to check the connections and did this whilst the ignition was on straight away when i reconnected the plug the red check FWD light stayed on.  I have checked all of the fuses and they are all good.

Thanks,
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 19:17    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: