QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Lack of power

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Engines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay1971

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 15:05    Post subject: Lack of power Reply with quote

Hi guys have a question my brother has a 1999 isuzu trooper 3.0 diesel it was running absolutely perfect until it ran out of fuel which was strange as gauge showed 1/4 of a tank.
Anyway he called me as he could not start it after putting £30 of fuel in I got it going but now it has no power I have changed the fuel filter which did have a fair bit of dirt in it but it’s still the same can anyone please shed some light on this as it’s driving me insane thanks
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 15:05    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Jay1971

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so since I posted the message yesterday I have taken off the fuel tank flushed it cleaned all pipes and made sure that the breath pipes are not blocked there was a lot of muck in the tank as it’s the original and I don’t think it had ever been removed so that being said going to put the tank back on and see if it’s made any difference  Question
Jay1971

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 16:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this site still active or is it the fact nobody has a clue about my problem hence no response.?
Malcolm
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 13:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you will find that everyone (not me) has gone over to Facebook now. Its frustrating as this site used to be great and always active. I no longer have my trooper but still like to keep in touch with things but as you have found out its a sad place now  Sad
Malcolm
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 13:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, sadly this site seems to be getting full of adverts for bitcoin and the like.
Don,t know why the moderators (if they are still here) dont take them off.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Engines All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: