QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

**Derbyshire Play Days 29/30th July suitable for All !!**

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mark dale

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:48    Post subject: **Derbyshire Play Days 29/30th July suitable for All !!** Reply with quote

AN EVENT FOR NEWBIES AND EXPERIENCED OFF-ROADERS, FAMILY AND SOCIAL MEET
I have managed to get booked in on a quarry in derbyshire for Saturday and Sunday 29th and 30th July 2006. The cost will be £20 for one day, or £30 for the 2 days per vehicle, any number of passengers.

invite from POCUK... Laughing

The site has all sorts of varying routes, from easy to extreme, and some good mud holes and water splashes.

(APOLOGIES FOR ONLY PICS BEING OF LANDIES Embarassed - that's what normally frequents the site - but it is suitable for our type of cars )

We could set up a trial type fun event.

We can do training on site for newbies, and we will guide people around if they are unsure.

All vehicles will be scrutineered on site, and loads need to be secure. There will be a list of regs etc sent out with booking-in details closer to the time; but essentially any road-worthy car should be ok !

There is caravanning/camping available very close by at

Rivendale Caravan & Leisure Park,
Buxton Road, Alsop-en-le-Dale, Ashbourne, Derbyshire.
Bookings: 01332 843000 or 01335 310311
"click" to go to their website

e-mail: enquiries@rivendalecaravanpark.co.uk

This is a great caravan site, with tons of family facilities and a bar ! - I have contacted them, and at present there are 40 pitches available - please book and pay directly with the site, using my name, Mark Dale as the group reference. I am booked in from Thurs to Sunday

The Area is superb, right in the middle of the Peak District in central UK

There's plenty to do around and about, so stay a while longer, and make it a bit of a family holiday .....

Please register interest below, I will contact you closer to the time with details, paperwork etc ... - remember to book your accommodation at the caravan site, or otherwise ASAP - this is your responsibility

If folks are unsure as to whether they want to take their vehicle on the track, please book the caravan site yourselves, and register an interest below, saying that you will decide on the day. You are welcome to just come for the social aspect, and i'm sure folks will be providing hitch-hiker spaces Laughing Shocked

hope to see you there

Mark " Events Team" Dale

Names so far :

1. Mark Dale and Family (Averil, Leonie (4) and Thomas (nearly 3) )
2. Stoney and Family (Karen, kids)
3. big j and family
4. Roger Dard
5. Buzz (police in tow waving speeding ticket)
6. Mrs Grumpy and Mr....
7. 2 Amigos (fire engine following Laughing )
8. CaptJohn
9. ozzy123 - wife, kids & all
10. LFM
11. Daddy Day Care (day visitor)
12. wiggletiger
13. Tom (mind reader!! Laughing )
14. Denjo and Family
15. stumpyjoe (jimmy ang & the 2 kids.Fri-mon)
16. ghd1uk
17. jamesc
18. Souperman
19. tony
20. sid73
21. tiger
22. ukrabbiter
23. tonytinka
24. davee
25. PAB

Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:48    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: