QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

4X4 Green lane / Scenic runs in North Wales

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keith

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 18:30    Post subject: 4X4 Green lane / Scenic runs in North Wales Reply with quote

Hi Guys

Although I don't own a Trooper (I have a Mk 1 lwb Pajero) I thought you might like to know that I organise 4x4 green laning trips here in North Wales. They are open to any make of standard 4x4 and are ideal for novice drivers and families.

The runs take in Green lanes, Byways, ucr's, river crossings, whites etc. All tracks are non car damaging and some go over 2000ft mountains. The routes take in very scenic areas (some go to a dam and a 240 ft high waterfall) and start from Llangollen or Corwen which is on the A5 road into Wales from England. Runs start at 10.00 am and finish at approx 18.00 hrs.

We have runs on
JUL 13th GLS
JUL 27th GLS
AUG 2/3 (Night Run)GLS
AUG 9thGL
AUG 10thSW
AUG 17thGL
AUG 24thS

Key

GLS = Green lane / Scenic run
GL = Green lane
SW = Scenic / Waterfall
S = Scenic

Entry fee to each run is £10 per vehicle but if you wish to enter a run please phone me on 01745 356118 or e mail navigatorone@sniffout.com as each run is restricted to 5 vehicles only.

Photos of past runs on www.photobox.co.uk/navigatorone@sniffout.com

Keith
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 18:30    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

hellfire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 22:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

hiya keith,
i'm very interested in the tours, there are about 5 of us in our group with my trooper and landys, i'll have a word with them and i'll be in touch...andy
Keith

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 0:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some recent pics from past runs

See you soon

Keith
trooperman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 18:18    Post subject: Details Please Reply with quote

Looked at pics Kieth, looks great fun. Can you give me the details of forthcoming events JAN/FEB/MAR etc I`ve got a LWB TROOPER, my mate has a DISCO. Can you also tell me if kids can come on these events.
Cheers Trooperman Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: