2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

water from dashboard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Cooling system
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keithj

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 20:21    Post subject: water from dashboard Reply with quote

Mark you know I said I dont get any problems with my 98 Troop? weeeeell I've got water dripping into the passenger footwell, drips of the bottom of the dash right onto the passengers feet.

not so smug keith  Rolling Eyes
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 20:21    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

brains

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 20:34    Post subject: water from dashboard Reply with quote

spoke to soon dident you , well you will tempt fate  Laughing any way joking to one side try and dry the area as much as you can and then spread talc around the area and get some one to pure water around the windscreen area and watch to see any water running down , this will help to find the problem , another trade secret gone.
markymoan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 20:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also check the drain holes are clear under the bonnet.  Smile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 21:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark i used to work in the glass trade and I know what real ar*e these bonded screens are.  But if it turns out to be the screen I'll get it changed for a bronze on bronze top tint (been meaning to get it changed for ages) a mate of mine who now lives in cornwall would have changed it for me without having to pay the excess, but he now only does screen repairs it's easier.  but check anyway and the drain holes in the heater.

keith
eithan h

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 21:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

check the grommets where the aerial goes through under the wheel arch liner and any door wiring goes through in the A post.
brains

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 21:49    Post subject: water from dashboard Reply with quote

is the heater matrix ok too.
keithj

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 19:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some more things to check the weekend, thanks guys.

keith
DJ

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 15:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had the similar problem, with a couple of cars in the past, twice the heater matrix gone, but on a nissan stanza, I thought it was the heater matrix, spent ages carefully removing it and replacing to find it was a holed copper pipe which runs through the bulkhead to the matrix.
NOT IMPRESSED Evil or Very Mad

Dmax single cab pick up 2.5 biturbo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Cooling system All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: