All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

4wd light, Water in fuel light, battery light ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
siaskey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:06    Post subject: 4wd light, Water in fuel light, battery light ? Reply with quote

Morning All

As usually, I'm here for some expert help on my 3.1 td!

4wd light, Water in fuel light, battery light are on all the time.... the interior fan heater has packed up, as has the rear wiper (but the washer still squirts water)..
engine running fine but is losing water somewhere (probably as separate issue?)

I'm off to look at the earth in the engine bay and this 'blue relay'....but any other ideas most welcome (yes... I have though about driving up the road and setting fire to it!!  Laughing )

This could only happen to me!... I actually sold the car last night... the new owner got a total of 3 miles away before this happened! Typical, just bloomin Typical...  Mad

cheers Si
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:06    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

siaskey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

right... i'm back in and it was a loose alternator... all tighten up now... can't start it yet as the battery's flat... once my good lady is back with her car, we shall give it a go.... fingers crossed

Si
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: