Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

bighorn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Starting issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
masterfwap

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 23:58    Post subject: bighorn Reply with quote

hi everyone,i have a 3.1 td 1995 bighorn,which was running lovely until the other day,first symptons were,when putting foot down she hesitated like there was no fuel getting through,she then cleared,a couple of days ago she was a pig to start in the morning,so i changed glow plugs and fuel filter as their so cheap to buy,and she seemed fine,until i left work tonight the *beep* wouldnt start,i walked awy from her to phone AA and tried her again and she started,mind you there was a lot of white smoke on start up and then it cleared.when i got her home the only thing i could thing of doing was to rebleed the filter which had  some air bubbles in it.on the filter house it has a manual primer which goes hard after bleeding should this stay hard when filter is bled.Iwould appreciate any advice.
many thanks nick
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 23:58    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

lurcherman
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 18:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

check your fuel lines above rear axle make sure there not corroded,iff not check top of fuel tank for corrosion/leaking pipes hope this helps.
brains

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 19:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats right classic problem with all troopers ,if it is the fuel line and not the tank then use plastic pipes ,i did my ex wifes with pipes from a car in the scrap yard.
masterfwap

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 20:51    Post subject: bighorn Reply with quote

Very Happy thanks for all your replies,i appreciate them all
masterfwap

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 20:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

8) thanks for the advice,went to start her this morning she wouldnt start called out aa and they were not convincing but i will look into the fuel pipes.many thanks nick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Starting issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: