QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

d link wifi dongles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Computer Bytes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcusj
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:36    Post subject: d link wifi dongles Reply with quote

hi all
i have a batch of d link wifi dongles to sort of sell on here Very Happy
here is the info on them.

the DWL-G122 Wireless USB Adapter, you can now enable 802.11g wireless connectivity for your PC using the convenience and speed of a USB 2.0 interface. Featuring the latest in wireless technology, the DWL-G122 delivers incredibly fast performance and industry-wide compatibility. By adhering to the 802.11g wireless standard, the DWL-G122 is capable of streaming video and transferring large files across a wireless network. The DWL-G122 Wireless USB Adapter includes an easy-to-use configuration that discovers available wireless networks wherever you go.

Device Type: Network adapter

Form Factor: External

Interface (Bus) Type: USB 2.0

Networking
Connectivity Technology: Wireless

Data Link Protocol: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g

Spread Spectrum Method: OFDM

Data Transfer Rate: 54 Mbps

Line Coding Format: CCK, BPSK, QPSK, OFDM

Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz

Max Range Indoors: 100 m

Max Range Open Space: 400 m

Status Indicators: Link activity, power

Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.1x, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED

Aerial
Antenna: Internal integrated

Expansion / Connectivity
Interfaces: 1 x network - Radio-Ethernet

Connections: 1 x Hi-Speed USB - 4 PIN USB Type A

Miscellaneous
Encryption Algorithm: 128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, WPA

Compliant Standards: FCC Part 15 B

ive got about 20 odd of these   all i ask is you make a donation to the club for this item

im not seting a price  Shocked you pm me with your address and i will send you the dongle  Razz then when you have it please make a donation to the club,this can be done on the club shop under the yellow dimond or send a cq to the club address you can donate as you feel fit  Very Happy they retail for 24.99 they are new but not in a box and best of all a percentage of what you donate to the club will go to a charity this offer is for (ACTIVE MEMBERS) AND A MAX OF 2 PER PERSON thanks to you all by sending payment you are helping not only the club but charity as well  Very Happy
 (please pm me if you need more info on this product)
regards marcus
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:36    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Computer Bytes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: