4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Trooper Bighorn 1994 3.1 diesel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Gearbox / transmission / 4WD
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stotty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:18    Post subject: Trooper Bighorn 1994 3.1 diesel Reply with quote

Hi every one I’m a newbe on here   just want a bit of advise have had 4x4 of several sorts over the years and went out and bougt an Isuzu Trooper Bighorn 1994 3.1 diesel seemed like a lot of car for the money. I’m very happy with it just I have a quick questions. The car drive remarkable well just  it seams to be hesitant at changing gear holds it self in gear for a while is this normal for these auto gear boxes.

Thanks all Paul
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:18    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Hard1
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there Stotty, welcome to the Club. Yes the Bighorn is a lot of motor for the money. There's a lot of us on this forum with auto boxes and they can behave quite eccentrically it's true, and take a bit of getting used to as they work quite differently to regular autos because they have to cope with off-road and towing etc.

Read this thread (it's quite long so be patient) and see if anything applies to you re: the box. If anything there describes your experience then the answers (such as we have) are on that thread too.

Let us know what your thoughts are after reading it.  Very Happy

Click HERE to see under my bonnet!
Hard1
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry.... Embarassed

http://www.itocuk.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6127

Click HERE to see under my bonnet!
stotty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 19:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hard1 wrote:
Sorry.... Embarassed

http://www.itocuk.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6127

That’s great Very Happy  thanks for getting back that is spot on the car drives really well except for exactly what you describe you put your foot down just a bit and it kicks down then decides to rev out before changing and as you said every one looks at you as if your some sort of idiot. Very good article many thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Gearbox / transmission / 4WD All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: