2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

speedometer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Other Trooper queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bazpagi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 18:15    Post subject: speedometer Reply with quote

Hi, iv,e only just got my ,93 Bighorn,can anyone out there tell me where I can get a speedo overlay to convert the speedo to MPH? I thought I knew roughly where 30 and 40 where but its not so easy when a Squad car has been following you for three miles through Town.Thanks.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 18:15    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

markymoan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 18:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome  Smile

There is an electronic converter that makes the kph display as mph, i'm sure one of the others has info.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 0:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I have had  a good look at most of the pages on this web site & I know Iv seen it somewhere where you can get the over lay through this site.
Hard1
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say that the electronic ones have been problems in the past affecting the speed sensor etc. If you did a "speedo" search you'll find that subject comes up quite a lot. I would steer clear of them personally.  I think the better option is the face change although it will still read km's on odometer. I never bothered to convert mine but run a GPS driven speed camera and radar detector which gives you a well speed accurate readout anyway.

It doesn't take very long to learn that 48 kms is 30 and 64 kms is 40mph etc. A little mark is all it takes.

Click HERE to see under my bonnet!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Other Trooper queries All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: