4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Belts for a service - Confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Servicing / tuning / MOT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jasben

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:40    Post subject: Belts for a service - Confused Reply with quote

Hi, I have a Vauxhall Monterey 3.1TD with Aircon, Vin starts JACUBS69GR8 and want to get all the belts for the service. I can see three belts but could anyone confirm what ones I would need. I have called milners and they say a Alternator belt and a PAS belt but I cannot work out what the third belt is.  Two of the belts look identical and even take the same pathround the PAS pump. I am having the timing belt changed which is why I thought I might as well have all of them replaced as they  will be coming off anyway. I have found a good local garage which will fit parts that I source elsewhere. Cheers Tony
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:40    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

TimBanham
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could the 3rd belt be to do with Aircon?
glenos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 14:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

my 3.o trooper has dual belts for the alternator-fan-crank pully and one for the a/c-crank-fan
Peej
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 19:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too have a Monty 3.1 with air con, mine has dual belts for air con and power steering, and 1 for alternator and fan.

LTM 24
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Servicing / tuning / MOT All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: