QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

4 X 4 Safari

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club events - ideas, reviews and photos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leeanson

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 0:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

29th march 2008 count me in definatly just let me no what i need to do cheers. Wink

Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 0:13    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Mork_77
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 22:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

The link doesnt say anything about price but I got a leaflet from a garage for one of these days out and it was over £200 per vehicle, you do activities like Falconry and plant a tree to offset carbon emissions and get a hamper, not sure I would go at that price though.
foldingcamper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 22:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is the info that i was given but have had more info. The cost will be £30 per car as far as i know. We are getting more details. Once i have them I will post them
Mork_77
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 23:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I re-read your post with the info and this sentence clears up what was confusing me, I suppose hes saying that the Safari day is not the same as the gton days out so I asume the prices will be different, It took a second read for me to see that they are two diffferent events.
leeanson

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 23:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive been up at kielder today on a course and got talkin to one of the foresty commission guys, he didnt no much about the avents but thinks the one on the 29th march is going ahead,   he said they are having alot of problems with people just going up tracks without permission, and he spends alot of time chaseing them off or pulling them out coz there stuck.   Reckons its going to spoil it for people like us doing it properly, seemed a bit of a winger so if we keep it above board we will be fine.          There is some good tracks im looking forward to it Wink

leeanson

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 21:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this event still happening fellers - just seems to have gone quiet about it  Wink

Mork_77
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 23:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had a look on the link and found this
troopercay

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 21:59    Post subject: how much Reply with quote

i just look it up and it saying it £50 a car
Mork_77
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 13:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

So did anyone go? I couldnt as I had a bout of the dreaded flashing 4X4 light and couldnt engage four wheel drive and today was the soonest it could go in to the garage, hopefully get to one later in the year.
leeanson

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 20:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

i didnt mate i had to work on an emergency job ( dangerous tree ) will try for the next one..

Mork_77
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 21:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was a bit miffed I couldnt book up for the day, took over 3 weeks to get in to the garage and then they couldnt find anything wrong, I had used four wheel drive twice since it wouldnt engage but didnt want to risk it just in case, but theres always the next one.
leeanson

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 20:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats true mate there is always playdays coming up,   have you sorted the 4x4 then mate ?    what was the issue  Wink

Mork_77
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 20:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

They couldnt actually find anything wrong, he said they looked over everything and gave it all a clean and its working fine, the day it happened I reversed a lot ofter reading on here that it can help and then it engaged straight away. I just wanted to have it checked over for peace of mind but didnt want to risk paying for a day out then having to go home after an hour if it packed in again, it was just unlucky that they couldnt fit me in till the week after the safari.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club events - ideas, reviews and photos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: