4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

THE BONFIRE BASH AT HODGE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club events - ideas, reviews and photos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
big beast

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 19:36    Post subject: THE BONFIRE BASH AT HODGE Reply with quote

t`was a good weekend,hope you all made it home safe and sound Exclamation  Exclamation yes i got stuck twice Laughing and now i have to spend about 6 hours turning it back into a shiny Laughing  i`m glad i had the chance to entertain you all so much though  Very Happy  thanks for the help getting out Smile  and i`ve never bungie jumped before but it was fun Marty Wink  cheers Laughing
it was a shame not everyone could make it Sad and for our fair weather campers,the rain stopped and we had a good afternoon out, drove to Waste water,a few samples of the local brews, then a nice night drive back to camp for a hearty feast of campfire stew, jacket spuds, haggis, grated cheese,beans and hotdogs :Dwith yet more fireworks.
well done Micheal,you`ll be competition for UKr with that new rifle of yours Wink  Smile
and that was 1 great campfire party game wigan Wink and i`m glad you liked my humming again Helen,Jo,Linz Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
looking forward to seeing the pic`s and vid`s tazbabe,spud, Smile  Smile
bet there`s no vid` of wigan and Mick doing the tunnel in their undie`s at midnight Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy along with all the others Shocked
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 19:36    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

horse mad helen
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 14:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

what can i say another great weekend at hodge. it was nice to met you dan shame you couldnt have stopped you missed all the fun  Laughing Laughing  a few of the fella's did the tunnel at midnight Twisted Evil  we even had two of them do it in their undies   Twisted Evil    Twisted Evil  Laughing  Laughing   the kids party was great a big thanks to paul and linz for doin that. and thanks to nathan and john for doin the fire works they was great,and pete what can i say not once but twice you got your truck stuck  Laughing  Laughing   and she was not a shiney by the time she got pulled out the 2nd time  Twisted Evil   so now you've had a taste of mud lets hope that you do it again you cant let her go back to being a shiney now Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Laughing  Laughing     it was nice to see old faces and met new ones and thanks tazbabe for pullin me out   Laughing  Laughing  cant wait for the next one and see you all soon  Very Happy  Very Happy

kylecollie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 20:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile yes it was good to meet you all,pity i had to leave early ,hope to meet you all again, maybe see some troopers there next time thumbright
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club events - ideas, reviews and photos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: