2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

On-line wiring diagrams

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flashman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 23:31    Post subject: On-line wiring diagrams Reply with quote

Still trying to find a good wiring diagram for a 2001 Trooper. On one of the American forums there was reference to an on-line web site that had wiring diagrams for all the electrics on the range of troopers. The problem was the 'link' was incorrect and would not take you there. The site is based in Europe. Does anyone know what the URL is or any other site that shows the wiring diagrams.
Thanks Rolling Eyes

I'll snap it if I can
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 23:31    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

mason

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 0:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

have got wiring diagrams up to 99 for the 3.2 on cd but cannot save to hard drive to e-mail them, so if you send me your address i can print them off and post to you.
mdmc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 0:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mason Have sent you PM. Mdmc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: