2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Pay and Play nr Reading 4th September

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul.K

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:27    Post subject: Pay and Play nr Reading 4th September Reply with quote

Hi there, I know I have banged on about our pay and play days before but if you miss this one then it will be a great shame. Oxley Shaw is the best venue we have. Thames Valley 4x4 Club have exclusive use of this site, we have developed it over the last 12 months from a virgin site to the jewel in TV4x4's crown. (bl@@dy 'ell, I was almost poetic then)
Come along and spectate if you like, there's no charge. I don't bang about it because we need more people at our events, we have plenty yangreen, steveforester and lotustower can vouch for that but there are so many out there who have not made use of the little gear lever and not fully appreciated the FUN aspect of owning a 4x4. I can't guarrantee that you will do no damage to your car, because I can't tell if you are going to drive into a tree. My Trooper has done everything at Oxley Shaw on road tyres and you will find no damage on that one, yes it's a bit scruffy but that's not because it's been off roaded but because it's had and continues to have a hard life you won't find a damaged pannel on it. Those who know me and my car can vouch for that. Right that's enough for now. Turn up on the day and drive it will cost £20. Join the club and drive it will cost you £25 and then £15 a day there after. We play on the first Sunday of the month. Have a look at www.tv4x4.co.uk
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:27    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Paul Rainbow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was driving seriously off road for over 10 years and only dented my old Series once when I was being silly! I never dented myTroopers despite getting very enthusiastic at times!

Paul, could you put a multimap link to the location please? Ta.
Paul.K

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 21:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Paul, I know what you mean when you say enthusiastic, we call it committment, yeha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing
I am not clever enough to put a link on here but if you go to www.tv4x4.co.uk you will find events, maps and all will be revealed. Are you planning to make the trip? Camping is available for Saturday night if needed, we have a very flexible arrangement with the farmer. Running water and flushing loos, in fact all mod cons. Let me know if you are coming down.
Cheers
The PIG

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'LL BE THERE Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation ,WITH 2 CARS, MY 1987 SWB AND MY 1992 LWB,ALSO MY MATES COMING AND BRINGING HIS OLD SUZUKI SJ, ANY ROOM FOR TRAILERS Question
Paul Rainbow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love to, but just come back from holiday and need find the house under all the holiday 'interesting pebbles' my daughters bring back with them. Can I pass on the link to my off road club? No Isuzu's I am afraid (no taste) but they are always on the look out for interesting places to go.
Paul.K

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Paul Rainbow, yes no problem Paul pass it on. No worries that they don't have any Troopers, ours is a very catholic club. We regularly get a Haflinger, 600cc flat twin, front and rear diff locks plus a center diff lock, very clever vehicle. So from the sublime to the ridiculous a 6x6 Russian decomtamination unit tanker V8 petrol Zil. What a beast!!
I will have my Suzuki and Trooper there, the Trooper will be carrying out recovery duties, it is THE OFFICIAL LAND ROVER RECOVERY VEHICLE.
Pity you can't make it Paul, we went to Chesil Beach Dorset a while back, well my daughter was 6 or 7 then she's now 28 but I said she could take all the pebbles back that she could carry. Big mistake. My poor little clapped out 850cc Mini Traveler could only just cope with the journey back to Westbury, Wilts.
You sold your Landie, do you still have your Mk1? The club is at Avon Dassett next month, Banbury, maybe you might make it there.
Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: