QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Frame crack Recall notice: Isuzu 93/96

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul V

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 0:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Albion, Good idea to check it out .
I had one UK confirmed case from an Isuzu club member during the short period that I was trying to identify if this was a "one off "or something else more sinister..
You will find the 3.1 Td to be an excellent rig..mine has now travelled almost 300.000ks and i'm confident it will go for at least another 250.000..
With Quality oils and filters every 5000ks a shot of grease for the drive train and gearbox and diffs fluids Changed once a year. You can't go wrong.

Cheers
Paul V
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 0:35    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

albion

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 19:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Paul, Had the Trooper into the tyre service today for track & balance (found a nail in a sidewall - damn!) and they had a good check of all the suspension and steering components - no problems found and said it was very clean underneath, which is good news. I intend to pursue it though, even if only for peace of mind and your information...
...it's on troad tyres at the moment...not so good in the snow that's just arrived! Catch you later,
Albion.
Paul V

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 20:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Albion, Sounds like you are all OK . What a *beep* about the nail..more expense. The snow on the ground sounds nice..my daughters boyfriend is currently up in Scotland Ski Instructing and they haven't really had much of a season.. On the resorts web cam I've only seen four fine days in 4 months...

We could sure do with a bit of moisture down under as the last three months have been very dry and warm. Still winter will soon be upon us. I'm about to start shooting an 05/06 Winter catalogue in a week or two and have a Ski club AGM tonight..

Roll on the ski season and flicking the old girl into 4x4...
Cheers Paul
albion

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 22:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Paul, have a look at our webcam at www.langtoft.net over the next few days (from the home page click the webcams tag and follow the on-screen instructions - the username and passsword are given) - We are due to get a lot more snow in the next 24 hours - the camera shows the middle of the village...I thnik Scotland will get some too...You guys certainly get around; last year I sailed the Endevour with a bunch of your countrymen and ladies...fantasic trip...and wonderful company...

...I guess you are a photographer then? I did some years ago in school, then not much until my good lady bought me a Nikon F3...having fun now and thinking about digital...not enough time or experience to make any money from it yet...maybe one day...what do you do?

...yeah, shame about the nail...don't like road tyres anyway, but I didn't exactly want an excuse to change them just yet...knobblies are about £90 each I'm told...<sigh>...could be worse...I bought the Trooper from (you'll like this) my Aunties half-brother...who is also (i guess) my half uncle...who is about 6 years younger than me...sounds like Neighbours...anyway, he sold the Trooper beacuse he'd just bought a 1999 model three litre...when he arrived to drop off my new baby we spotted a wisp of steam out from under the hood and when I cracked open the coolant header tank it was half full of diesel...ooh err...

right, I have to find a replacement digital thermometer as mine seem to record abient as anywhere between 52 and 220 degrees C! eebuygum becons...

catch you soon! Ciao,
Albion.
thengineer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 19:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting the amigo and mu included does this mean frontera as well
mgirdwood

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

has anyone had any luck from uk dealers with jap imports with getting this checked out?

Noise coming from font underneath of my car vv loud now, so have booked it in to be checked by local mechanic on thursday morning

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: