4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

off road with a 3.2 v6 petrol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grimreap3r

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 21:38    Post subject: off road with a 3.2 v6 petrol Reply with quote

hello i have a 1991 3.2 v6 petrol trooper.its a nice vehicle but not worth a lot of money.since it is only used as a spare vehicle i was thinking of joining an off road club and getting some real enjoyment out of it.would that be a stupid idea since it is a petrol engine or with some sealing up of components be ok? has anyone else used a petrol trooper for serious off road?thanks marc
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 21:38    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

greasemonkey
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 21:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi loads of 3.2's taken off road - already sealed against the cack and water - its an Isuzu
cheers
Steve
boritz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think my avatar and sig. give some indication  Laughing

No problems at all if your vehicle is well maintained and cv boots etc, are not split - which would apply to any 4WD  Wink

P.S. your 'club' comment is a good idea - they'll give you some off-road training and confidence.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: