All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

CHILD SEAT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rodeo General Technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
burms81

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 19:39    Post subject: CHILD SEAT Reply with quote

I have an denver max but cannot find a group1+ child seat to fit.  Can anyone advise.

Many Thanks
Craig
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 19:39    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Bigcolbee
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 20:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clicky Here

It may be worth contacting your local council for advice - they may have some info that doesn't seem readily available on the web - or know someone who does

Alright brain, you don't like me and i don't like you, so let's just do this thing and I'll go back to killing you with beer

kristof

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 14:00    Post subject: Child seat Reply with quote

Hi I have a rodeo 07, we've got a Jané exo isofix and its fab, not sure if your model has isofix but it fits in our ford mondeo really well with just the seat belt and is really easy to fit, its not the cheapest on the market but its really good.  Most decent retailers will let you try before you buy, we got ours from kiddicare on the web, they were good and helpful.  Hope that helps.
Philp

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 19:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had a pair of Jane baby (rear facing) car seats that were part of a travel system, they certainly fitted in both my Trooper and the wifes Freelander (non isofix)

96 or is it a 98 Isuzu Bighorn Lotus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rodeo General Technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: