QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

East Midlands Isuzu ( Again !!) eebuygum 2727nik

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts Suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:08    Post subject: East Midlands Isuzu ( Again !!) eebuygum 2727nik Reply with quote

I have had problems with this guy before. ( See the thread by The Quiet One )

I didn't realise it was him again this time, as I bought the item in question off eebuygum. I only discovered it was him when I got as far as the paypal bit. The Item never arrived, so I phoned him for proof of postage. He doesn't have any. ( TBQH I don't think it was ever posted ).

6 weeks has gone by now, he has told me several times that he will refund my money. I have lost patience, and have filed a grievance with eebuygum resolution centre.

My advice is to avoid 2727nik on eebuygum. Phone No 01543 473776.

"Tongue-tied and Twisted; just an Earth-bound misfit,  I..."
 -  PF

LTM # 000002
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:08    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

The Laird

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are more and more scams going on at the moment on e-bay.
I have had to do two people on the paypal grievance thing.
Got the money back though.
Philp

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess its the recession, more people trying to make a few quid selling junk on the web.  Whilst I like eebuygum in some respects as it has opened up the whole country in terms of finding stuff, even other countries sometimes its a right royal pita.  Stuff gets sold for stupid amounts, a lot of stuff is cheap chinese tat that breaks three days after it arrives and the seller has vanished.  On the other hand I wouldn't have found the camper shell for the back of the chevy without it and so on.  Definitely a love/hate thing.

96 or is it a 98 Isuzu Bighorn Lotus
richard wilkinson

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 21:21    Post subject: Re: East Midlands Isuzu ( Again !!) eblag 2727nik Reply with quote

Twister wrote:

I didn't realise it was him again this time, as I bought the item in question off eblag. I only discovered it was him when I got as far as the paypal bit. The Item never arrived, so I phoned him for proof of postage. He doesn't have any. ( TBQH I don't think it was ever posted ).

6 weeks has gone by now, he has told me several times that he will refund my money. I have lost patience, and have filed a grievance with eblag resolution centre.

My advice is to avoid 2727nik on eblag. Phone No 01543 473776.

hmm 01543 near me you got a address mate  Sad
Twister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 21:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the offer Richard  Very Happy , but not just yet  Rolling Eyes . I'm going to follow the correct channels first with it being an eebuygum sale. I need to keep my feedback rating.

If it wasn't an eebuygum deal I would have been down there myself already  Evil or Very Mad .

-  PF

LTM # 000002
richard wilkinson

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 21:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was only thinking gentle tap on the door  Twisted Evil working in cannock at mo lichfield next week
shout me if you need it picking up
DAVID's J99P
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 21:33    Post subject: Re: East Midlands Isuzu ( Again !!) eblag 2727nik Reply with quote

Twister wrote:

I didn't realise it was him again this time, as I bought the item in question off eblag. I only discovered it was him when I got as far as the paypal bit. The Item never arrived, so I phoned him for proof of postage. He doesn't have any. ( TBQH I don't think it was ever posted ).

6 weeks has gone by now, he has told me several times that he will refund my money. I have lost patience, and have filed a grievance with eblag resolution centre.

My advice is to avoid 2727nik on eblag. Phone No 01543 473776.

I ordered my rear mud flap from this guy and the story goes like this Rolling Eyes
Left message on Eblag Mon nite left his number and asked call Tues which I did ordered MF paid over the phone.  Sat no MF so rang and left message
via Eblag site, replied by phone Mon afternoon and told Josh he had sent (Had proof of postage) but would send another one. We all know it wasn't sent.
On Wednesday MF arrives only it's the wrong side.  Phoned again an said that I'd recieved the wrong side to which at first he appoligised and checked
whilst I was on the phone that he had a passanger side on, even told me to keep wrong one. I said that I would return it to him as it was only 3.75 postage
(Whilst he charges 10.00) and was no good to me.
10mins later he called back and told me I had ordered the wrong side (I know nearside is the passanger side and I know I didn't ask for Offside).
I didn't argue as he was still gonna send the MF.
Has been a little slow off the mark but so far ok,
Let you all know when and if the MF ever turns up.
I think the lesson here is if your gonna use this guy make sure you go through EBLAG at least you can go back to them. Maybe this is why he hasn't got
hardly any neg feed backs cos he's now taking cards over the phone and not actually selling via Eblag
Hope everything gets sorted out for you Steve,

David

David ltm47
Twister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 21:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers  Cool .

-  PF

LTM # 000002
cowman
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 23:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

he is at yoxall garage in yoxall he moved from draycott in the clay and the bloke who he rented the unit to him is sueing him for £15,000 pounds ,be carefull dealing with him he owes a local farmer £4000 for storage of his troopers

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 22:34    Post subject: I guess I've been lucky. Reply with quote

As I've had to order some parts for Groo (right rear taillight, clutch kit) on "eBlah", I haven't had any issues.  In over 5 years as a Buyer, I've only had 3 issues.
1- Seller realized item was way too heavy & costly to post from Blighty to the US. They contacted me, and me mutually ended the sale. (Parts from my Humber Pig...since sold)
2- Seller discovered that a family member had sold the item without telling him. He let me know and promptly refunded the money.
3- Item was lost in shipping...Seller and I both had tracking numbers and it was the fault of the US Post Orifice. So I got my money. Item was later discovered smashed when it ended up being returned to the Seller. (They got their money from the Postal Chimps...EVERYBODY WINS!)

Rich
markymoan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would avoid the guy like a bad rash, he used to be fine with small stuff but 'WONT' entertain you when he sells you something big thats knackered.
Some people here are over £300 down and stuck with broken parts.
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 23:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest update about this nik bloke    
still not recieved mud-flap and today I was told that he's gone into LIQUIDATION Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
no real surprise from wot cowman had said Rolling Eyes

David ltm47
K.Goodwin
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

I came through yoxall yestarday, and I saw him at yoxall garage. he'd got an Empire blue MK4 in the garage, and was stood outside talking to a bloke in fornt of citroen with bonnet up.

Twister wrote:
Always thought Troopers look their best in white

LTM 022
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts Suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: