QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

recalls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chaletman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:35    Post subject: recalls Reply with quote

Hi all, I have just bought a 2001 3.0 DOHC Citation. Should this have had any recalls carried out to it?, and if so, how do I find out if  they have been done?. Have just ended an horrendous four month nightmare with a Range Rover (sorry!!) and don't want to end up in the same boat again,sanity would go out the window!!.
Cheers Mike.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:35    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Mork_77
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 13:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take it to a main dealer and they can check or call IM, the number is on here somewhere.
I had a similar bad experience with a Discovery and im coming up to 3 years of Trooper ownership, im sure you will also be happy with your purchase.
chaletman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 14:22    Post subject: recalls Reply with quote

Hi,thanks for that, will get to the main dealer , one not too far away, and check it out.
Cheers Mike R.
chaletman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 14:11    Post subject: recalls Reply with quote

Hi all, have now been in touch with IM, and thankfully they confirm that there are no outstanding recalls on my recently bought Citation 3.0.
Very helpful guy there, took only a couple of minutes to give me the info as to what was done and when (injectors etc )., very re-assuring.
Number to call if you need it is, 0121-747-4000.
Cheers Mike R.
SHAMBLES

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blimey how good / easy was that......
I recently purchased a V reg 3.0l LWB trooper 115000 miles... Im new to these vehicles and also new nothing about the 3.0l engine probs....
The car has started playing up ie lack of power, a stranger fluttering engine noise at 1800 revs +, and at start up in the morning with a gentle blip of the throttle the revs launch upto 2000 revs and seem to want to stay there for 60/90 seconds no matter what i try to do, the only way to stop this is to turn the engine off....Anyway after finding this owners club i thought i would give IM a call this morning, they confirmed that there had been as of yet no campaign work carried out to my motor so they gave me my nearest dealers number and the 4 code numbers = IZ04, 06, 08 & 17, i gave the dealer a call and the cars booked in for 2 days on the 4th & 5th of jan 2011, the dealer even asked if i want a courtesy car ( i said yes please )..... That to me sounds like great customer service, i will keep you informed of how i get on
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: