QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Parts on the Internet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts Suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 11:38    Post subject: Parts on the Internet Reply with quote

I suffer from being based in France. The trooper is not a popular vehicle over here, and my garage has had problems sourcing parts. The internet is the obvious answer.

Does anyone have any recommended internet suppliers od Trooper Parts? What experience do you have of the range that they carry and their standard of services etc.?

How does the Opal Monteray compare as regards parts? This model sold much better in France than in the UK.

It seems to me that this could be a very useful Forum if it is well used.

Thanks for any help and replies
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 11:38    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

hellfire

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 23:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi andrew,
i've always used milner offroad based in darbyshire England for my spares and accessories, they do a world wide postal service and are very quick in the uk, but not sure how fast they will be abroad?
they stock most body panels and service parts also accessoies and lights and lenses, their prices are reasonable too, take a look at their website: www.milneroffroad.com
and also try: www.japanese4x4spares.co.uk or www.japspareparts.co.uk
cheers...andy Wink
Andrew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:44    Post subject: Parts Suppliers Reply with quote

Thanks - I'll try Milner first and let you know how I get on.
Monty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 9:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

I own an Opel Monterey and most parts are interchangeable with the Trooper. Despite the fact that Opel ceased to offer the model in 1999, parts are still quite readily available and they are often cheaper than from the Isuzu dealer.
A couple of months ago I needed a set of front brake discs and my local Opel dealer was able to supply them quite reasonably within 24 hours.
Breach

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 12:25    Post subject: Second Hand Parts Reply with quote

Hi Andrew,
I recently used Central Isuzu Ltd.
www.centralisuzu.com
I bought a body light lense gor GBP30.00 plus a rear brake caliper kit for £40.00, and I got a temp sender for a fiver.
The prices are good and the service was quick by post.
Regards Martin
Lotus Mike

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried the link for central Isuzu and it did not work have you any other contact information for them?
I require a rear bumper carrier for a Bighorn. This is a different part from the Trooper and Monterey as the Bighorn does not have lights mounted in the bumper.

Can anyone help Isuzu UK are a waste of time.

Regards Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts Suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: