4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

RECALL....CUSTOMER SERVICE.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHAMBLES

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 16:20    Post subject: RECALL....CUSTOMER SERVICE..... Reply with quote

Blimey how good / easy was that......
I recently purchased a V reg 3.0l LWB trooper 115000 miles... Im new to these vehicles and also new nothing about the 3.0l engine probs....
The car has started playing up ie lack of power, a stranger fluttering engine noise at 1800 revs +, and at start up in the morning with a gentle blip of the throttle the revs launch upto 2000 revs and seem to want to stay there for 60/90 seconds no matter what i try to do, the only way to stop this is to turn the engine off....Anyway after finding this owners club i thought i would give IM a call this morning, they confirmed that there had been as of yet no campaign work carried out to my motor so they gave me my nearest dealers number and the 4 code numbers = IZ04, 06, 08 & 17, i gave the dealer a call and the cars booked in for 2 days on the 4th & 5th of jan 2011, the dealer even asked if i want a courtesy car ( i said yes please )..... That to me sounds like great customer service, i will keep you informed of how i get on
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 16:20    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Malcolm
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 21:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the club. The informatin on here is stagering to say the least.
That is indeed good customer service. Let us know how it all goes, as some of the dealers out there leave a lot to be desired.
Sounds like you have a good one there though.
markymoan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 23:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like what Cotswold would do but you dont mention the sausage butties  Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:12    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Will keep you posted, and thanks for the welcome.... The garage im booked into is call SLIP END which is near luton......
Just to add to my woes while driving it yesterday i noticed a whining noise when 4wd was engaged on pulling out of local shop car park first of all i thought i had got a puncture then when reversing with lefthand down there was a gross loud noise from the front (could this be driveshaft related), cheers Alan
SHAMBLES

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 0:15    Post subject: Update... Reply with quote

Took my trooper into the isuzu garage in slip end (hertfordshire) on tuesday 4th as arranged, they gave me a 10 reg hatchback which does 80 to the gallon... The garage told me that my car should be ready to collect wednesday evening, on wednesday afternoon i got a cal tol say that my car would not be ready untill thursday evening as they'd have to do some extra work, anyway i collected my car friday lunch time and the only payment they required from me was a £7 admin charge for the courtesy car....
Right my trooper now drives absolutely SPOT ON (what a difference) this is what was done courtesy of IM
= New turbo and oil strainer, new ceramic heater, new turbo bolts due to corrosion, new injectors, engine oil change and fresh anti freeze, also says injector sleeve 0 rings on the repair sheet but im not sure if this was done as i had the new injectors....... Anyway hats off to IM for carrying out that amount of work on a 10 & a half year old motor and a big thanks to  steve and staff at the slip end garage for their attitude & help.............
   Right anyone want to buy a 3.0 TD trooper as i now need to buy a pickup as at long last i have some work coming in....ALAN
diz321

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 23:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

dose this recall stuff inclued inports i have a 95 bighorn ? Question
bazza2541

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 0:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

diz321 wrote:

Not unless it's a magic pre-production test mule for the 4JX1 engine.
diz321

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 0:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

bazza2541 wrote:
diz321 wrote:

i have no clue lol all i know is it 95 and its the 3.1 its the one with the face lift dash
bazza2541

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 0:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

diz321 wrote:
bazza2541 wrote:
diz321 wrote:

i have no clue lol all i know is it 95 and its the 3.1 its the one with the face lift dash

Nah lad. It's only the 3.0 4JX1 engines that need help.
diz321

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 0:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

bazza2541 wrote:
diz321 wrote:
bazza2541 wrote:
diz321 wrote:

Nah lad. It's only the 3.0 4JX1 engines that need help.
ok no worries ty
hill farmer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 17:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was just reading shambles post glad to see some one with a happy ending after recall and (im) i had same simptoms a couple of times the engine over reved and then one day went of a cylinder turbo went diesel in oil ect got injectors and turbo ect replaced on recall but basically shes still of a cylinder and according to (im) its my problem and at 80.000 miles my trooper is at end of its life so they say and with no service history and so (im) say your not entitled to an engine and that is that, totaly discussded their attitude on my trooper.maybe some have more luck than others when it comes to dealing with this (im) group
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: