2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

customer services

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nail it

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:39    Post subject: customer services Reply with quote

hi phoned customer services today 01215222000 and thay gave me the number for non uk cars watford 01923231580 as i found it had come from cyprus 98 30l duty very helpfull but took my details cos thay av got to ask isuzu japan for info on work done or not ?
i will see wot happens Exclamation
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:39    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Fleurdelyes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:50    Post subject: Re: customer services Reply with quote

nail it wrote:
hi phoned customer services today 01215222000 and thay gave me the number for non uk cars watford 01923231580 as i found it had come from cyprus 98 30l duty very helpfull but took my details cos thay av got to ask isuzu japan for info on work done or not ?
i will see wot happens Exclamation

Hi,

I did exactly the same when I found that mine was from Cyprus. The blokes at Watford were really helpful but they couldn't tell me what had or hadn't been done because the car wasn't on the database. You need to make sure that they put your car on the databse or you have wasted your time. You will then get all the "Campaign" work sent to you. The bloke at Watford who makes all the decisions is a Mr Pike. I only had to wait for him to come from a meeting and it was all authorised. The parts come from Watford aswell so it only takes a day or two for the parts to arrive. Best of luck
nail it

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 17:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

i m watford rang back today on route to dealers to get ecu sorted told them i was takeing it there so thay contacted dealer in sheffield to do campain work injector sleves and oil pickup well pleased free of charge Very Happy dealer is just waiting for ecu codes from watford cos of it been from cyprus
nail it

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 17:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh forgot had turbo done (campaign work) in Cyprus before it left in 98 no ceramic heater fitted ! said they would double check
eithan h

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 23:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

any dealer can do the work on imports they are all able to contact isuzu europe it's just finding one that wants to do the work.
nail it

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 16:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

deales is bang on u to now (monty at sheffield) told me thay are doin injectors as well got inpression that i was just the sleves at first 8)
Fleurdelyes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 17:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can somebody tell me which year the turbo problems were please. I have a 2002 ( July ) and was wondering if mine may need the "Campaign" work doing on it. The sump strainer aswell please.

Cheers
nail it

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 21:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

watford sould tell u if it needs it or if its been done thay get in touch with isuzu japan and then ring u back takes about 3 days thats wot happend to me even rang my dealer to sort campain work for me sent them parts its in at the moment
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: